Aug 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Matey! - Joy's Life

Aye Matey, time to celebrate!


How adorable is that pirate? 
When I saw the free cart, Pirates & Mermaids, offered the other week in the Cricut Craft Room, I just had to cut him!

...and, of course, Joy's Life had the perfect senitment stamp to compliment him! 

Joy's Life stamps- You're So Punny set,
Stampin' Up cardstock, dimensionals,
Washi tape, Memento ink,
 Stampin' Up - Itty Bitty Backgrounds 


Do you play with the weekly freebies in
the Cricut Craft Room?

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

I wrote this post while designing for Joy's Life.

6 comments:

  1. Maria, this is brilliant, just perfect for those peskey men and boys in our lives xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card and yay, a masculine one at that! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous masculine card. You rocked this one my freind.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, he is too cute, Maria! So intricately detailed and adorable! I always get a smile over pirates because my daughter just loves them.......so keeps claiming she wants to run away and become one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card!! I love that washi tape!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria