Nov 3, 2013

Autumn Tree card - Cricut

Just Because!



I so enjoy making "just because" cards. 
You can send them any time to anyone and 
the recipient receives an unexpected 'smile' in the mail. 
How wonderful is that?!


I used the negative cut of a tree from the Cricut cart: Stretch Your Imagination, page 47 @ 3½ inches. Then cut 8 inch leaves from various design papers (MME Indie Chic 'Ginger').

The sentiment is from Joy's Life: 'Tag You're It -set one' stamp set, stamped in Stampin' Up's crumb cake ink to coordinate with the tree! I backed the tree with a layer of crumb cake cardstock and lifted the layer with foam dimensionals.

Clean, simple and ready to make someone smile!

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

I wrote this post while designing for Joy's Life.

6 comments:

  1. Maria, this is so pretty. Love the use of the negative and your leaves are wonderful! What a great CAS card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria, love the use of the negative. What a beautiful card.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria- thank you so very much for my blog hop prize! It arrived several days ago and I should have thanked you sooner! I am eager to use some of these fun products on cards/pages! Thank you for your kindness!
    Teresa K

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, this is gorgeous, Maria! How lucky someone would be to receive this beautiful card! I LOVE the tree and love the mix of papers on the leaves. Mixing the positive leaf cuts with the negative trunk cut is sooooo eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your just because card is lovely! The negative tree with those pretty leaves is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria