Mar 14, 2014

Homeschool Resources - The Home Schooling Matters





On any given day during the cold winter months,
you may find me hunkered down under a blanket,
on a cozy chair near the woodstove, surrounded 
by seed catalogs or homeschool catalogs and my
trusty notebook.

Writing down all my grand ideas for the 
upcoming season!


At our home, next year's homeschool planning 
starts now, so I'll have my plan in place before 
the many spring homeschool used book sales 
and the large homeschool conventions in April & May.

In addition to our curriculum-specific catalogs,
These are our favorite 'in general' catalogs.




Timberdoodle


Lifelong Learning Resources and Children's Books Inc.

Sonlight Curriculum, Ltd.




Nature's Workshop Plus!


Christian Book Distributors


I also Google: "homeschool Scope & Sequence"
for ideas!


In another post, I'll share some of our all-time
favorite curriculum. Mom tested, kid approved!


When do you start planning?
What are some of your favorite 
homeschool resources?



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the visit, My daughter was home schooled. My user name was given to me by my son he got it from captain underpants books, it showed you how to take your full name and using the special code generated my id lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria