Jun 25, 2015

Cricut gift bag - a pretty way to present a gift card


I'm always looking for different ways to present 
gift cards; fun, pretty, unique designs.

Today I  have a pretty one to share. 
A wee gift bag created with my beloved Cricut.

Cricut gift bag - Happiness Always, Stampin' Up
Cricut gift bag with note card

I always stamp on scrap paper first to "test" the stamp. 
Here, my test came out so well that I used it to create 
a little note card.



Cricut gift bag with note card - Happiness Always, Stampin' Up
Stampin' Up:  cardstock, stamps (Happy Harmony, rt.) and markers.
blue textured paper (unknown), Memento black ink, button recycled from my button jar.
 


My custom-sized labels were made in the Cricut Craft Room 
using the free basic software.
Creating labels with the Cricut Craft Room software
online Cricut Craft Room screen shot



What's your favorite way
to present gift cards?



Follow on Bloglovin


scroll down to see where I'll be sharing today's post.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful gift bag and love the little envelope and stamps! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty gift set! A lovely stamp too!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little bag, Maria, and such a fun way to present a gift card! LOVE those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria