Apr 26, 2016

A Rubber Ducky Baby card - Cricut Craft Room

My Doodlebug Designs papers are at it again.
I shared a CAS baby card the other week and
here's the second one in my "baby series!"


baby card using a Cricut die cut duck



This sweet little rubber ducky die cut was made
using my beloved Cricut and a free cart from
the Cricut Craft Room.  


baby card using the free software from Cricut
Cricut Craft Room basics, Cricut, Inkadinkado sentiment stamp,
Doodlebug Designs paper (Snips & Snails),
kraft cardstock, flower button, jute twine


The rubber ducky song kept going through my
head as I was making this card.
Rubber Ducky you're the one,
you make bath time lots of fun...



Congratulations baby card, with Doodlebug Designs paper, Inkadinkado stamps


I hope this post brought a little smile to your face!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!



This baby card series will 
continue in the coming weeks. (:

Follow on Bloglovin


If you own a Cricut,
have you ever used the free
online Cricut Craft Room?





scroll down to see where I'll be sharing today's post.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and love the added little button to the duck :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..this is just darling!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is SO sweet, Maria! LOVE the yellow rubber ducky, and LOVE the papers you used! Totally adore the little button you added, too! So perfect for a new baby. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria